CCTV pictures of a guy biting a smartphone battery has made its manner on-line and the effects are horrifying.
The video, which was once uploaded to social media website Miaopai (by the use of The Verge), takes position in a Chinese electronics retailer and displays the person with the battery in his mouth moments prior to it explodes.
Reportedly, the person was once visiting the shop looking for a substitute iPhone battery and sought after to check if the only to be had was once unique. Despite this going on very with reference to his and someone else’s face, no person was once mentioned to had been harmed within the incident.
In case you aren’t already mindful, you must by no means chunk on a smartphone battery to peer if it’s reliable. Not simply because it’s unhealthy but as a result of it wouldn’t end up anything else. Any lithium-ion battery, legitimate or no longer, could explode if it’s punctured. Other merchandise you shouldn’t chunk come with Gossip Girl DVDs and the Google Chromecast.